Friday, March 4, 2011

Mr Evan

Well, the day finally arrived. EVAN HAD HIS SEVENTH BIRTHDAY!!! Our number seven, Evan from Heaven, turned seven. It has been a really tough thing for Evan to wait for. He really is getting so big. Here are a few of the things that he has been up to lately along with a few photos from the various celebrations.

I found this little note on my bedroom door earlier this month. Loved it!!

This one was on the cupboard when I came home one day after visiting teaching....so fun!!

Here, Evan wanted to get started practicing for t-ball. Since we don't actually own a tee, he improvised and came up with this idea. It works pretty well. Good job, Evan!!!



Sure love that smile.

Birthday Morning....His card from Megan

Opening his card from Grandma and Grandpa Tucker


More presents


This photo needs explaining for multiple reasons. First of all....Steve really was not near as grumpy as this photo makes him look. Secondly, Evan decided that he wanted an apple cake for his birthday. I don't even remember him having one before, but he was definitely set on it. Since the recipe I made ( which was absolutely delicious, by the way) did not call for icing, we put a big 7 on top with whipped cream. Evan was delighted.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute notes. I love it. And I love dad's face in the one picture. Didn't even notice it until I read the text. I thought it was an L on the cake and was focused on that. A 7 makes much more sense though. :)

    ReplyDelete