Friday, July 1, 2011

Nathan Turns 14

As I started to create this post, I remembered that it was near Nathan's birthday two years ago that I started this blogging thing. I went back to look at some of those earlier posts and it is amazing to me to see the difference in our children's appearance in just those two years. That was just before Alan was born. Now he is a big two year old and expecting a new baby brother any day.

Nate's birthday was the day after Dinner Dance. Since we had our expert cake maker in the house, he got a pretty spectacular cake made by Emily. We got to have Chinese food for his birthday dinner on the actual day and he chose to have Swedish Meatballs for his dinner on Sunday with Grandma. The following Sunday, he was ordained a Teacher in the Aaronic Priesthood. He is now old enough to participate in youth conference and youth dances. We found out at his check-up on the 25th of June that he is exactly my height...5' 6 1/2" My, how the time does fly!! Happy Birthday, Nate!!!

Really? Boxers for my birthday?

Ah....What helpful sisters!!

The Jimmer shirt!

Happy 14th Birthday in Phillies pin stripes

And from the top...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just showed Alan this post and he keeps saying "happy" "happy" "happy nate." I think he likes the cake. And the jimmer jersey is great of course.

    ReplyDelete