Thursday, April 5, 2012

An Amazing Weekend (Part 1)....The Boys

Our much anticipated weekend began with the arrival of Janelle, Scott and the boys from Boston. We were happy that they made it down in record time and that the boys were extra good travelers. It is amazing how much these sweet little guys have changed since we saw them toward the end of February in Boston.....such sweet smiles from James and Alan seems to have all kinds of new things to discuss. We have such fun with them. Here are some pictures of our fun.

Good morning, Grandma. Would you like to play with some of these toys?

All smiles......all the time

Check out those blue eyes!!

Look out.....BEST BROTHER IN THE UNIVERSE coming through!!

Here I come!! Now that I can crawl there's no stoppin' me.

1 comment:

  1. These are such cute pictures of the boys. I didn't get pics from your camera so I hadn't seen them.

    ReplyDelete