Saturday, July 6, 2013

Nathan Turns 16

So I had to laugh as I was posting these photos from Nathan's birthday.  The look on his face is so Nate as far as his enthusiasm level about things like birthdays.  He is thankful but not overly excited about celebrations.  He is a good boy and a lot of fun to have around and we are so thankful for him.  I also realized that his 12th birthday was one of the first things I blogged about when I started out on the blogging thing, so I guess it's been about 4 years now.  Time goes so fast!!
Happy Birthday, Nate!!!!

Here is Nate with his card from Evan

He wanted a birthday pie instead of a cake so we made him a blueberry one.  You can see he is overjoyed with it!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love it! Such typical Nate faces :) Happy birthday bud!!

    ReplyDelete