Thursday, April 28, 2016

Elder Foulk: Fun times in the MTC/Arrival in Russia

I thought I would post some of the photos we have received from our favorite missionary.  He learned  so much in the MTC about missionary work, people, and a lot about himself.  It is a fun journey to watch.  Love our sweet Elder Foulk!!!  Most of the captions are Nate's words.

"All of us doing Brother Oxborrow impressions"
(Bro. Oxborrow is one of his teachers...red tie/white shirt)

"Our district"

Companions

"Elder Hansen"

Elder Gardner

"At the Provo Temple"

Elder Memmott

Elder Gardner

"Elder Memmott (our class clown)"

"Elder Gehring"

"Elder Gehring and I in our respective glasses"

Lunch time

Hansen and Memmott

Laundry time

"MY RUSSIAN TAG"

"All the missionaries in several districts going to the Yekaterinburg Mission"

"Elder Gehring and I at the temple"

"Elder Gehring with the same car he had at home"

Elder Foulk and Elder Turner
This photo was actually sent to me by a lady that works at the MTC.  She saw them walking on the way to exercise and asked if she could take their picture.  Then she got my cell number from Nate and texted it to me.  Such a fun surprise!!

Arriving in Russia

Nathan with President and Sister Christensen in Yekaterinburg

We love you, Elder Foulk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment