Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Tucker Family Reunion - 2010 - Park City, UT

I love family reunions!! The Tucker family, consisting of my parents, brothers and sisters, and their families, tries to have a reunion every two years. This year we all gathered in Park City, Utah. My sister, Jeri, and my brother, Brian, did a great job of organizing the fun. It was a nice mix of activities and down time. Especially for my family, it really is about the only time they get to see their western cousins, so I am so glad that we have been able to keep the tradition going. Amazingly, our son Geoffrey in Albania was the only person in all the families that was not able to attend the reunion. Considering I have five siblings and there are a total of 33 grandchildren + spouses + a few great grandchildren.....that is a pretty impressive stat.

We went to Seven Peaks water park,













.....played lots of cards and family games,




......took some family group photos,














....had a fun bridal shower for Stephanie,






....and had a lot of fun in the beautiful mountains at Snowbird.
















Thanks all you Tuckers out there for making our time together so much fun. After all...."It's so nice, nice to be...in the Tucker family...in the Tucker family...that's where I want to be for eternity."






1 comment:

  1. I think that is the same time share we go to when we have Snyder Reunions!!! Yay for family fun!! It looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete