Thursday, December 8, 2011

Phillies!!!!

We were lucky enough to be able to attend a playoff game this year. Steve, Nathan and I went. It was my first time at a post season game. The Phillies hosted the St. Louis Cardinals in the first game of the divisional playoffs. The game was amazing and we won. Unfortunately the rest of the series did not go so well. The Cardinals actually went on to win the World Series. But we sure had fun at game one!

We went early for batting practice

Nathan and Steve from where our seats were

This fan was way into the game and way without a Halladay shirt :)

Go Phillies......in 2012!!!

1 comment:

  1. So I totally missed all of these last posts. And then I looked at the date, and I'm pretty sure I was there on the day you wrote these, so I am even more out of it than I thought! Hmmmm. Anyway, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete