Thursday, March 5, 2015

OOPS!!

Well, this year started out a little unexpectedly, for me anyway.  I came downstairs early morning mid January and somehow managed to slip on or miss one of the steps going down to our laundry room.  I ended up in a heap on the laundry room floor.  Pretty painful and really annoying.  I stayed off it for a few days, but when it started swelling a few days later, we decided to get an x-ray.



 It wasn't broken - just a really bad sprain, so I ended up doing a lot of things I could do sitting down that month.  I had to take the advice to stay off it seriously because I knew I was headed to Utah in a month to hopefully be helpful to Emily with her new baby.  :)  I am so thankful for Steve and the boys and their patience as I have healed from the injury.  Thanks, guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope it's feeling even better now! Thanks boys' for letting Mom rest AND com visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya mom! I hope you're feeling better now. I am on the road to recovery as well!

    ReplyDelete