Thursday, May 12, 2016

Eastertime

Here are some photos from our Easter time fun this year!
Getting started on coloring the eggs - Jimmie was so excited!!

In full swing now...check out the anticipation on Jimmie's face  

Lorelei loved the pretty colors

Easter Morning - checking out the baskets

Enjoying the hunt

Yummm!

"I found one, too!"

Lorelei and Grandpa - a great finding team

Even found a camouflaged one

The fam relaxing Sunday morning

Lots of extra egg hunts with the plastic eggs, too!

Shaking them to see if there is something inside  :)

"I found a pink one, Grandma"

Look at that smile!

We weren't able to be with the Robertsons on Easter, but since we were up there a few weeks previous, I got these little matching Sunday clothes for them to wear on Easter.  (Thanks for finding a shirt in the right size for Alan, Janelle!)  They look very cute, I think!!


In Russia they have the following tradition on Easter (which is celebrated several weeks after we celebrate).  One person says to the other, "Jesus is Risen".  The person answers back with, " Surely He is Risen".  I am so thankful that Nathan could be there sharing the Gospel message with the Russian people. I am so thankful that Jesus died for each of us and was resurrected so that we can live with our Father in Heaven again.  It makes me so happy to know that my whole family can be together forever!
Happy Easter, 2016 - He Is Risen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment