Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WOMEN'S CONFERENCE 2012




I had a wonderful opportunity at the end of April to attend BYU Women's Conference.  I had been once before....three years ago, I think.  This year, in honor of my 50th birthday, my sisters, mom, and husband gave me the trip as a gift.  It was wonderful!!!!  As an added bonus, Emily was able to attend the conference with us, as was Jan's daughter, Rebecca.  We received a spiritual boost and had a lot of fun just spending time together.  Here are a few photos from my time there.  So Fun!!!


Me with some of the many gifts in the above basket from Mom, Jan, and Jeri


Inside the Marriott Center during the workshops

Becca, Jeri, Jan, Mom, Me, and Emily

1 comment:

  1. Mother - this birthday picture should DEFINITELY be your facebook profile picture. Make it happen!

    ReplyDelete