Thursday, June 14, 2012

May Academic Awards

Megan and Nate were both honored at this year's Seneca Academic Awards.  Each received two awards.  Nate was honored for achieving a gold medal on the National Latin Exam and for being the number one Latin 1 student in the school.  Go Nate!!!  Megan was honored for receiving an academic scholarship from BYU-I and also by the Tabernacle Women's Association as and exemplary student from the Tabernacle sending district.  Great Job!!!!

With Attitude

Silliness 

What a crew!!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love these pictures! 2 academic awards each? That's amazing. And I love the kids krunch. It really completes the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such colorful and fun for Brigham! It says Brigham but it's got Megan written all over it with her style. Evan cracks me up with the Kids Crunch. I love that that's what he chose to add :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dang. I thought the Brigham post and Academic awards post was together. Oh well, Congrats guys! And the other comment is for the post above.

    ReplyDelete