Friday, June 8, 2012

Memorial Day in Billerica

We were so excited to be able to travel to Janelle and Scott's new home over the Memorial Day weekend.  Not only were we anxious to see this home we had only seen in photos, but we were happy to be close enough that we could go up and help a little bit.  The members of their old and new wards helped with the actual move the weekend before and they had worked hard during the next week unpacking the really important stuff like the kitchen, etc.  They had also had a few challenges during the week.  Alan decided to lock the door to the master bedroom (for which they had no key) and James got really sick with a high fever and had a fever induced seizure.  He is fine now, but it was sure scary at the time.  Needless to say, they are now very familiar with the hardware store and have had both a locksmith and ambulance visit their home already.  :)


Such Good Buddies

That was DELICIOUS!!!

As I checked the photos from the weekend, I could see that we must not have had picture taking as our main goal.  But we are happy to have these few cute ones of the boys and Evan.
(OK...I just took my daughters advice and stole some photos off of her blog.  Thanks for letting me have some of these sweet pictures, Janelle.  For anyone viewing both blogs, sorry for the repeats  :)


Evan, Alan, and James loving the sprinkler toy


James before getting interested in the water....


....and after!!  What a cutie!!


We had a fun Memorial Day picnic


James giving Grandma lots of smooches



I think these two like each other.....just a little

2 comments:

  1. Mom, feel free to take some of my pictures if you want. And I took lots from Megan too, and I didn't even ask.

    ReplyDelete