Thursday, June 7, 2012

Meg's Two Proms

Meg had two proms this year....the church prom at the beginning of May and the high school one in mid-May.  As I looked through my photos, I can only find pictures of the Seneca High School one.  I am sure that Meg has some saved on her computer from the church one so I will have to get some of those to add to my post, but here are some of the photos I have from the Seneca one.  She went to both proms with church friends.  Daniel Poaletti went with her to the church one and Johnny Neu went with her to the school one.  I think that it was an eye opener to Meg to see the contrast in behavior between the two proms.  She was thankful to be with a date who shares her standards.  

 Pinning the flower on Johnny

 We took this by our rhododendron in the back yard

Some of the couples who shared the limo bus to prom

 The girls lined up in rainbow color order

 Inside Taylor's house where the group photos were taken

Good friends.....Thomas, Megan, Olivia, and Laurel

Meg and Johnny at Promenade 

Sunset at the Aquarium where the prom was held...Delaware River in the background

After sundown....Philadelphia lights in the background

2 comments:

  1. Megan you look gorgeous at the promenade picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. Seems crazy that the pictures look the same as when I went. I love Meg's dress!

    ReplyDelete